Training and Education Sessions
This innovative model, created by the Cincinnati 2030 District, focuses on regional health needs and promotes healthy behaviors and building performance to address chronic disease. In collaboration with the International WELL Building Institute, and using the local Community Health Needs Assessment, this program uses the building blocks of the WELL Building Standard, fine-tuned to the unique health needs of the Greater Cincinnati community (recorded August 26, 2021).
The Session Features:
- Angela Loder, PhD, WELL AP, Vice President of Research, International WELL Building Institute
- Lauren Bartoszek, PhD, CHES, Manager, Population Health Strategies, The Health Collaborative
- Jeremy Faust, Environmental Sustainability Leader, Fifth Third Bank
- Tiffany Broyles-Yost, AIA, LEED AP, Fitwell Ambassador, Director of Environmental Sustainability & Resilience, GBBN Architects
And Health Guide contributors:
- Yasha Ogg, LEED AP, WELL AP, Sustainability & Healthy Building Designer, Emersion Design
- Jessica Glorius-Dangelo, LEED AP, WELL AP, M+A Architects
- Andrew O’Dom, Store Planning & Facility Engineering, The Kroger Company
Listen alongside Cincinnati 2030 District Members and Partners for the first Deep Dive session to explore the various building optimizations in the newly released 2030 District Occupant Health Guide. This session focuses on healthy building strategies that impact mental health. Learn about how the spaces around us affect our well-being through connection to nature and providing respite, even in the workplace.
This Session Features: