To learn more about joining the Burlington 2030 District as a member, please visit our Join the District page here. Burlington 2030 District property owner/manager benefits are as follows:
- Complimentary energy benchmarking for one of your buildings using Energy Star Portfolio Manager* | Just like we understand a miles per gallon rating for a vehicle, learn the building efficiency performance of your building. When you understand your building’s energy performance, you can then make informed decisions about how and where to invest in order to save energy and money.
- Customized Property Energy Plans (PEPs)* for one of your buildings | This customized property report includes an energy benchmark for each property, a summary of findings, and a roadmap addressing opportunities for property owners/managers to meet building energy reduction performance goals. Your customized PEP will help you make informed investment decisions.
- Complimentary building walk-through with Burlington Electric Department (BED) Energy Services Engineer | BED is offering prioritized financial incentives to Burlington 2030 District members to increase building energy efficiency. A building walk-through allows engineers and energy experts to help you determine how and where to best take advantage of financial incentives.
*Limited complimentary benchmarking services and PEPs are available to Burlington 2030 District property owner members. Click here for an example PEP. Read our Benchmarking Services FAQ here. To learn more, please email the Burlington 2030 District Director: email@example.com
NETWORK, TRAINING and EDUCATION:
- Connect with building owner, manager and service provider peers to share insights, knowledge and lessons learned regarding energy performance and cost savings.
- Receive discounts to attend workshops, trainings and other events. The Burlington 2030 District, along with its non-profit sponsor organization Vermont Green Building Network, hosts several networking, educational and training events each year.
- Inclusion of your organization or business name on the Burlington 2030 District website and in relevant materials.
- Case study opportunities, to be featured on our website and in newsletters. Case studies highlight energy efficiency and building improvements, and can be shared with your clients, prospective tenants and others.
- Use of the Burlington 2030 District logo on your website, building and promotional materials.
Burlington 2030 District Member Resources
LOCAL ACTIONS, REBATES & INCENTIVES:
- Burlington Electric Department – Rebates & Incentives
- Vermont Gas – Ways to Save (including Rebates + Incentives)
- Electric Vehicle Rebate via Burlington Electric Department
- E-bike Rebate via Burlington Electric Department
- Energy Champ
- Vermont Community Energy Dashboard – Burlington Actions
- GreenRide Bikeshare
- Green Mountain Transit – Chittenden County
- CarShare Vermont
- Vermont Gas – Renewable Natural Gas Program
- Advanced Wood Heating Incentives
Other Training & Educational Resources:
- Burlington 2030 District Energy Star Portfolio Manager Benchmarking Training Document
- Burlington 2030 District Energy Star Portfolio Manager Training Webinar
- Energy Star Portfolio Manager Online Training Resources
- The value of Energy Star rated buildings | Slides from Better Building Challenge U.S. Department of Energy in Los Angeles
- Estimated United States Energy Consumption in 2017
- Measuring Corporate and Facility-level Emissions
- Efficiency Vermont – Qualified Lighting Products