The San Diego 2030 District’s original boundaries include the current assets of Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Intuit, Kilroy, and UC San Diego. The boundaries will expand as the number of program participants continues to expand. The boundary encompasses 52 committed buildings for a total of 19.2 million square feet.
Cleantech San Diego formed the San Diego 2030 District as part of its Smart Cities San Diego initiative.
- Matt Ellis, Measurabl
- Ari Frankel, Alexandria Real Estate Equities, Inc.
- Alyssa Muto, City of San Diego
- Heather Foley, Urban Land Institute San Diego-Tijuana
- Sean Kinghorn, Intuit
- Douglas Kot, DNV GL
- Gary Matthews, UC San Diego
- Lindsey Hawes, Center for Sustainable Energy